Popular Posts

Saturday, March 1, 2014

OPC3 A Product That Works!


This blog is going to be too long and wordy, but it’s full of important information.  Please read it through.
I want to talk about a supplement I’m taking.  It’s our flagship product, the one that truly launched our parent company.  The product is OPC-3, a combination of nutritional ingredients that you have most likely heard of often in a positive way, including potassium, grape seed extract, pine bark and bilberry extracts and citrus extract bioflavonoids.  What we have done is combine them in such a way as to not only maximize their efficiency, but also to boosts the others’ effectiveness.  And as if that’s not enough, OPC-3 is isotonic. ( as are all of our supplements.)  Isotonic means equal weight.  That  is to say, when you mix our powder with the proper amount of water, the result is a drinkable supplement that has the same weight as your bodily fluids, like your tears, etc.  As such, your stomach does not recognize it as a food and it passes almost immediately into the intestines, where it is absorbed quickly, giving you about 95% absorption in less than 5 minutes.  Compare that to the tablets you normally take, from which you will get 45% or less of the product over the course of 30 minutes or longer.  It only makes sense to use our delivery system for your health and wellness products!


Now, I’ve told you about  what’s in OPC-3 and how your body absorbs it, but  I haven’t told you what OPC-3 can do for you.  It affects each person a little differently, as  defined by the particular needs of your body.  For me, it came as a pure surprise that it works…and works well!  I didn’t believe it would do anything for me, but I started taking it because we’re supposed to use our products.   That way we can tell you about them firsthand.  Well, as expected, nothing happened.  Flash forward to 5-6 weeks later.   I was out working in my little flower beds when I realized that I couldn’t do what I was doing ; Or rather, hadn’t been able to for a number of years.  I was weeding the beds standing up!  I’d had to actually sit down in them to do that work for a very long time.  I hadn’t noticed the improvement in myself until that moment.  My pain had decreased, my flexibility had improved, and my energy level was up.  For added measure, we sold the next bottle we got (for myself) to a customer, and didn’t want to order just a single bottle for ourselves, so I went without.  Sure enough, it didn’t take long for my pain levels to edge up and my ability to do things the way an average person would do them to become more difficult, and for some things impossible.  I’m living proof that this product is exactly what the company had said it was.  I’m back on it, and improving on a daily basis.  Every customer I’ve sold this to has reported back with good results!  Is it time for you to try it?  You can contact me easily at stagingent@mail.com or call me at 315-567-6418.  I’m waiting to hear from you so I can help you help yourself.
I promise shorter, easier to read blogs in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I am waiting for my to come int he mail now. I should have it tomorrow and will start it that night. Due to other medicines that I have to take I have to take all my other supplements at night.

    ReplyDelete